Joomla is one of the most well known content management platforms and there are more than million users who use Joomla to design their websites.
Following are some of the advantages of Joomla website designing:
- Reliable Software– Joomla is the only open source web designing platform that has almost all the tools that are required for website designing and web development. The users have all the freedom to set and change the settings as they wish and that is why the software is so robust and has so many functions.
- License Free– Since this is an open source platform there are no license fees for commercial purposes and the makers say that there would not be any in future.
- Better Control Of Your Website– When you are using Joomla you will get help from professional website designers working in Web Design Company and that will help you get full control over the content that you want to manage and you will be able to do that on a commercial website too. Joomla is very easy to use and includes powerful administrating interface allowing users to add, edit or delete any website content and it’s much easier to use than the websites you can build using the WA builder. You can learn more about WA here: wealthy affiliate unbiased review
- Numerous In Built Features– Joomla is always integrated with various in built features that are pretty unique such as customized contact forms, customer login, private login area, banner ads, events and survey and many other features.
- Enabled With Web 2.0– One of the easiest ways of sharing information that are basically user centered design is by associating Web 2.0 in the web applications. This allows the users to work and interact together through various social media mediums. You will be able to evaluate your blog posts and contents and also get comments on what you post.